Rare opportunity for exceptional performer to join AV rated, dynamic board certified Elder Law attorney Alice Reiter Feld as an associate working in the firm’s main West Broward office. Great professional work environment and benefits. Ideal applicant will have the following:
- Member of the Florida Bar;
- LLM in Estate Planning, Elder Law or Tax plus 2 years’ experience in the practice of law; OR at least 5 years’ experience in the practice of law in Florida (without LLM);
- Experience drafting estate planning documents;
- Ability to work independently and still be a team player;
- Entrepreneurial: anxious to learn entire business side of practice, including acquiring and retaining clients;
- Outgoing personality with exceptional communication skills; upbeat and positive high-energy person
- Highly-organized self-starter with an excellent work ethic;
- Comfortable doing public speaking; experience a plus;
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
The firm is an active office where multi-tasking is the ordinary course of every day. The successful candidate will receive mentoring and guidance but will be expected to bring a level of experience to the position to allow independent functionality in a short period of time.
For information about the firm, please visit www.florida-elderlaw.com.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter explaining why you should be the applicant we hire. Compensation will be based on salary and incentive.